Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My TKB Trading package is here!!

I got my package form Tkb Trading yesterday and I have make a few videos on it, like and haul and how to "de-bag it" and more. But the 2 small white packages are really just one the box came in side the there one and nothing was broken. the bigger box will come later. But I hope y'all enjoy. Oh and I bought all this with my own money and the shipping to the USA was only 4.99 , and it cam fast I order it on Thursday and I received it on Monday.




This is the pop colors I was not going to get these and I was just going to get the colors I like. But then I thought I could make my own eyeshadow colors. $9 for 7 and I got the other 3 for 1.50 each. those are carbon black, Swiss chocolate and white. and its by tablespoon, that's alot.









And I got the Sparks colors I love these because there like macs glitters, but cheaper. I will to swatches soon, look out for that. 7 for 9.45. but this only comes with a teaspoon.





And I got the pans to press the pigments in to and you can see that I have already did some they are fun but really messy. and I got the small round ones (26mm same as mac size) and I got 25 for $4. A great deal.















I also got these awesome palettes, I need to get some more before they are gone just they are on sale for 4.50. and it only comes in black. But it has a big magnet on the bottom.



And I got some jars to put them in because they do come in bags and that is so messy I need to get some jars.












I think macs are 12 grams, and the ones I got are 25 grams.


And I got the holla glow glitter, I forgot to take a pic of it. but it will be in my video and in an up coming switch and the many ways to use it. and the already comes in a jar. thanks for reading love to hear from y'all.

2 comments:

  1. nice blog HONEY! :D I LIKE IT

    Follow my blog and I follow your blog:

    i`m happy if you follow me toooo with bloglovin ;)

    kiss from germany ;*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. TKB's other colors are totally worth purchasing, especially Moonstone and Athena.
    Btw your blog has the same skin as mine :D (I like your taste)

    ReplyDelete